- dietary carotenoids are either unmodified (great tit plumage) or metab ...
Data from: Detailed monitoring of a small but recovering population reveals sublethal effects of disease and unexpected interactions
- disease ecology ecological immunology generalised linear mixed models psittacine beak and feather disease reproductive success supplementary feeding.
- of an outbreak of beak and feather disease ...
- Cenzer, Meredith L.
- local adaptation beak length development time survival gene swamping maladaptation plant-insect interactions body size
- Locally adapted populations are often used as model systems for the ear ...