- Multiple behaviours can correlate with each other at the individual ...
- ly, suites of behavioural traits are often correlated, forming ...
Data from: Integrating thermal physiology within a syndrome: locomotion, personality and habitat selection in an ectotherm
- Michelangeli, Marcus
- sprint speed life history pace-of-life niche specialisation metabolic rate behavioural syndrome microhabitat use
- ly in species that need to thermoregulate (i.e. ectotherms). 2. Here, w ...
Data from: Experience during development triggers between-individual variation in behavioural plasticity
- Herczeg, Gábor
- 1. Behavioural consistency within and across behaviou ...