Data from: Integrating thermal physiology within a syndrome: locomotion, personality and habitat selection in an ectotherm
- Michelangeli, Marcus
- sprint speed life history pace-of-life niche specialisation metabolic rate behavioural syndrome microhabitat use
- ly in species that need to thermoregulate (i.e. ectotherms). 2. Here, w ...
Data from: Social status and personality: stability in social state can promote consistency of behavioural responses
- personality behavioural syndromes intra-sexual selection phenotypic plasticity social dominance chicken
- t behavioural responses were strongly affected by social ...
Data from: Low heritabilities, but genetic and maternal correlations between red squirrel behaviours.
- Taylor, Ryan W.
- animal model animal personality behavioural syndrome genetic correlation heritability Mammals maternal effects Quantitative genetics red squirrel
- Consistent individual differences in behaviour, and behavi ...