Data from: Spring weather conditions influence breeding phenology and reproductive success in sympatric bat populations.
- Linton, Danielle
- and windy weather delays birth timing and juvenile growth, ii ...
Data from: Plant quantity affects development and survival of a gregarious insect herbivore and its endoparasitoid wasp
- starvation;group-living;parasitoid;development;Cotesia glomerata;Pieris brassicae;phenology;survival;mortality;herbivore;Brassica nigra;Pieris brassica
- Virtually all studies of plant-herbivore-natural enemy interac ...
Data from: Resource availability and roosting ecology shape reproductive phenology of rain forest insectivorous bats
- path analysis;reproductive synchrony;Lactation;polyoestry;Pregnancy;commuting costs;monoestry;insect phenology;Chiroptera
- Bats in temperate and subtropical regions typically synchronize birth o ...
Data from: Direct and indirect genetic and fine-scale location effects on breeding date in song sparrows
- Germain, Ryan R.
- reproduction associative genetic effects breeding habitat emergent trait lay date nest location quantitative genetics sexual conflict
- to environmental phenology and mediates individual and popula ...