- relevance of body colouration for this cosmopolitan group of ...
Data from: Empirical tests of harvest-induced body-size evolution along a geographic gradient in Australian macropods
- Bayesian hierarchical model Bergmann’s rule body size conditional autoregressive model harvesting human-induced evolution
- body-size evolution in these species. 2. We tested this hypot ...
Data from: Sexual selection on male body size, genital length and heterozygosity: consistency across habitats and social settings
- Head, Megan
- orly understood. It is also unclear how sexual selection is af ...
Data from: Shape variation in the least killifish: ecological associations of phenotypic variation and the effects of a common garden
- ht be maintaining local adaptation. Here we investiga ...