- Siler, Cameron D.
- We provide a phylogenetic and population genetic evaluation of the illegal pet and bush meat trade of monitor lizards in the Philippines. We use
Data from: The landscape of anthropogenic mortality: how African lions respond to spatial variation in risk
- Loveridge, Andrew J.
- ) but avoided by lions, are population sinks. Trophy hunting areas and areas within protected areas bordering communal farmland, where bush-meat snaring
- Roopsind, Anand R.
- bush meat subsistence hunting occupancy model production forests selective logging reduced-impact logging wildlife management Iwokrama
- Areas allocated for industrial logging and community-owned forests account for over 50% of all remaining tropical forests. Landscape-scale
Data from: Shifting baselines on a tropical forest frontier: extirpations drive declines in local ecological knowledge
- bush meat cultural heritage hunting indigenous knowledge local names shifting-baselines tropical forest
- The value of local ecological knowledge (LEK) to conservation is increasingly recognised, but LEK is being rapidly lost as indigenous livelihoods