Data from: A breath of fresh air in the foraging theory: the importance of wind for food size selection in a central place forager
- of abiotic factors. Here we documented how wind affe ...
- ing environmental heterogeneity. We used a hidden Markov model to c ...
Data from: Hierarchical influences of prey distribution on patterns of prey capture by a marine predator
- accelerometry;predator-prey dynamics;seabird;acoustic survey;foraging ecology;Eudyptula minor;penguin;prey encounter;marine predator
- by a central place forager, the little penguin (using GPS ...
Data from: When beggars are choosers-How nesting of a solitary bee is affected by temporal dynamics of pollen plants in the landscape
- Anna S. Persson
- agri‐environment schemes central‐place forager farmland biodiversity organic farming pollen foraging pollinator red mason bee
- . Lignose plants are key early‐season forage resources in ...