- Medrano-González, Luis
- Major histocompatibility complex DQB Cytochrome b Nonsynonymous nucleotide substitution Transpecific polymorphism Marine mammals
- . Different dolphins appeared in the two groups. Larger variation of se ...
Data from: Water, water everywhere: environmental DNA can unlock population structure in elusive marine species
- Parsons, Kim M.
- of the smallest cetaceans in the Northern Hemisphere, is a primary exa ...
Data from: Developing genomic resources for the common bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus): isolation and characterisation of 153
- Rosel, Patricia E.
- of non-model organisms, including cetaceans. SNPs have several advan
Data from: Major histocompatibility complex class II variation in bottlenose dolphin from Adriatic Sea: inferences about the extent
- The bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) is the most common cetacean ...
Data from: Is MHC diversity a better marker for conservation than neutral genetic diversity? a case study of two contrasting dolphin populations
- Manlik, Oliver
- cetacean adaptive genetic variation conservation genetics bottlenose dolphin major histocompatibility complex MHC microsatellites
- or human‐induced changes to the coastal ecosystem it inhabits ...