Data from: Revisiting the functional response in habitat selection for large herbivores: a matter of spatial variation in resource distribution?
- Duparc, Antoine
- on GPS data from 50 chamois females and data on the actual foodscape ( ...
Data from: From steps to home range formation: species-specific movement upscaling among sympatric ungulates
- Alpine ungulates Browser-grazer continuum Dietary and antipredatory strategy Multi-scale movement patterns GPS data
- ilar-sized, alpine ungulates which differ in their feeding/antipredator ...
Data from: Genetic diversity analyses reveal first insights into breed-specific selection signatures within Swiss goat breeds
- by including samples from the three main breeds (Saanen, Chamois and T ...
Data from: Progressively excluding mammals of different body size affects community and trait structure of ground beetles
- Risch, Anita C.
- of arthropod communities is not well known. We progressively excluded large ...