Data from: Evolutionary potential in the Alpine: trait heritabilities and performance variation of the dwarf willow Salix herbacea from different
- van Kleunen, Mark
- adaptive evolution alpine ecosystem animal model long-lived plants snowmelt microhabitats SSR markers
- -degree days) until leaf expansion resulted in a stronger ...
Data from: On the possible role of nonreproductive traits for the evolution of unisexuality: life‐history variation among males, femal
- del Castillo, Rafael F.
- shrinkage and higher rates of survival, growth, and repro ...
Data from: Temperature-dependent growth and fission rate plasticity drive seasonal and geographic changes in body size in a clonal sea anemone
- Ryan, Will H.
- Allometry Environmental variability Geographic ranges Life history: trade offs Phenotypic plasticity Physiology: thermal Reproduction: investment Reproduction: strategies marine
- . As oxygen demand increases with temperature, a smaller body should be ...
Data from: Plant community responses to long-term fertilization: changes in functional group abundance drive changes in species richness
- Dickson, Timothy L.
- in the species richness response, we examined several potential...
Data from: On the origin of sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam) genetic diversity in New Guinea, a secondary centre of diversity
- Roullier, Caroline
- and Batata lines, from the Caribbean and Central America). Ho ...