Data from: Honey bee dietary neonicotinoid exposure is associated with pollen collection from agricultural weeds
- Wood, Thomas
- clothianidin pesticides non-crop plants environmental fate bee declines pollen analysis thiamethoxam
- that flower mid-late season. Higher clothianidin and thiameth ...
Data from: A nation-wide survey of neonicotinoid insecticides in agricultural land with implications for agri-environment schemes
- Humann-Guilleminot, Ségolène
- Neonicotinoids Ecological focus area Hazard quotient non-target species Environmental contamination Organic farming Insecticide Biological control
- ) are currently unclear. 2. We measured the concentrations of five neoni...
Data from: Neonicotinoid insecticide travels through a soil food chain, disrupting biological control of non-target pests and decreasing soya bean
- clothianidin agroecosystem ecosystem service thiamethoxam tritrophic interactions trophic cascade
- 1. Neonicotinoids are the most widely used insecticides world-wide, but ...
- Arce, Andres
- Clothianidin neonicotinoid colony growth foraging ecology pesticide pollinators ecotoxicological guidelines bumblebees
- the consequences of exposure to the neonicotinoid clothianidin...