Data from: UV bullseye contrast of Hemerocallis flowers attracts hawkmoths but not swallowtail butterflies
- Hirota, Shun
- flower colour butterflies colour contrast floral evolution hawkmoths pollinator behaviour UV bullseye floral pattern
- of flower colour and colour contrast patterns on pollinator a ...
- Cheney, Karen L.
- Colour vision mediates ecologically relevant tasks for many animals, su ...
Data from: Quantitative genetics of a carotenoid-based color: heritability and persistent natal environmental effects in the great tit
- Evans, Simon Robin
- to genetic variation in coloration. Analyses of individuals of known o ...
Data from: Chameleons communicate with complex colour changes during contests: different body regions convey different information
- colour change using organism-specific visual models and provides evide ...
Data from: The evolution of colour pattern complexity: selection for conspicuousness favours contrasting within-body colour combinations in lizards
- Many animals display complex colour patterns that comprise several adja ...