- Potter, Tomos
- density-dependence ecotypes individual differences interaction surface intraspecific competition size-dependent somatic growth rate trait variation
- 1. The outcome of competition between individuals often depend ...
Data from: Host traits and competitive ability jointly structure disease dynamics and community assembly
- Kirk, Devin
- and epidemiological dynamics are poorly understood. 2. We conducted a literatur ...
Data from: Non-additive effects of intra- and interspecific competition between two larval salamanders
- exploitative growth rate interaction modification interference multiplicative effects indirect effect amphibian
- 1) Assessment of the relative strengths of intra- and interspecific ...
Data from: Sperm competition and the evolution of precopulatory weapons: testis size and amplexus position, but not arm strength, affect
- Buzatto, Bruno
- r arms as weapons in contest competition. Previously, we showed that in ...
- Papastamatiou, Yannis
- Spatial separation within predator communities can arise via t ...