Data from: Territory size decreases minimally with increasing food abundance in stream salmonids: implications for population regulation
- Grant, James
- contiguous territories density limitation population density stream salmonids territoriality elastic disc model
- ons for other species with a territorial mosaic socia ...
Data from: Intermediate habitat associations by hybrids may facilitate genetic introgression in a songbird
- surrounded by homogeneously structured, contiguous deciduous fores ...
Data from: Fine-scale spatiotemporal patterns of genetic variation reflect budding dispersal coupled with strong natal philopatry in a cooperati
- Nichols, Hazel J.
- Behavior/Social Evolution Inbreeding Population Genetics - Empirical temporal kin-selection helping & harming
- lapping territories were not more genetically similar ...