Data from: Quantifying risk and resource use for a large carnivore in an expanding urban-wildland interface
- cougar Stable isotope analysis diet composition foraging mountain lion urbanization habitat use mortality risk conflict
- isk of mortality in more developed landscapes. We examined cougar Puma ...
- cougar Puma California conservation dispersal habitat fragmentation mountain lion road survivorship telemetry
- Wide-ranging large carnivores pose myriad challenges for conservation, ...
- Blecha, Kevin
- risk-reward tradeoffs human-predator conflicts patch-use step-selection function mixed-effect conditional logistic regression energetics housing avoidance predator-prey camera traps cougar puma concolor
- 1. Conflicts between large mammalian predators and humans present a cha ...