Data from: Finding a home in the noise: cross-modal impact of anthropogenic vibration on animal search behaviour
- Roberts, Louise
- animal search behaviour anthropogenic noise chemical sensing cross-modal shells substrate-borne vibration
- nment, acting cross-modally to impact chemically-guid ...
- Hansjoerg Kunc
- for a cross-modal impact of noise pollution.
Data from: Size, sex, and individual-level behavior drive intra-population variation in cross-ecosystem foraging of a top-predator
- crocodilian diet ecosystem connectivity estuary food web individual specialization trophic coupling
- t biological factors contribute to variation in cross-ecosyste ...
Data from: Hypothesis-driven and field-validated method to prioritize fragmentation mitigation efforts in road projects
- Animal movement Habitat suitability modelling Least-cost corridor Road crossings Road fragmentation mitigation Unpaved road
- ), and sitatunga (Tragelaphus spekii) in a mosaic landscape al ...