Data from: Generalist insects behave in a jasmonate-dependent manner on their host plants, leaving induced areas quickly and staying longe
- Perkins, Lynda E.
- and digestion inhibitors. Insects are also sophisticated animals, and ...
- Wang, Bo
- consumption or/and pathogen attack. Although it is intuitive that a tr ...
Data from: How symbiosis and ecological context influence the variable expression of transgenerational wing induction upon fungal infection of aphids
- Tan, Wen-Hao
- Aphids, like most animals, mount a diverse set of defense< ...
Data from: Multi-modal defenses in aphids offer redundant protection and increased costs likely impeding a protective mutualism
- Martinez, Adam
- insect symbiosis natural enemy defense population ecology microbe mediated natural selection genotype by genotype
- is sourced from two known mechanisms: protective bacterial symbionts, ...
Data from: Rival group scent induces changes in dwarf mongoose immediate behaviour and subsequent movement
- Christensen, Charlotte
- group identity identity cues latrine behaviour out-group conflict social behaviour territory defence
- following simulated intrusions by out-group rivals compared with c ...