Data from: Characterizing the reproductive transcriptomic correlates of acute dehydration in males in the desert-adapted rodent, Peromyscus eremicus
- Kordonowy, Lauren
- dehydration adaptation testes genetics transcriptomics differential expression reproduction physiology cactus mouse
- e extreme water limitation is common. Research on desert rodent adapta< ...
- M?bjerg, Nadja
- radiation tolerance
- dehydration. In this study we report the first study on radiation ...
Data from: Biophysical model of water economy can explain geographic gradients in body size in anurans
- Gouveia, Sidney F.
- allometry biophysical model ectotherms evaporative water loss macrophysiology water conservation hypothesis
- contentious. For amphibians, the water conservation hypothesi ...
Data from: Substantial reduction in thermo-suitable microhabitat for a rainforest marsupial under climate change
- Meade, Jessica
- ) to temperature extremes has been well studied, demonstrating ...