Data from: Oxygen limitations on marine animal distributions and the collapse of epibenthic community structure during shoaling hypoxia
- deoxygenation epibenthos habitat shrinkage in situ oxygen limits ocean hypoxia Ocean Networks Canada oxygen loss ROV transect video analysis
- Deoxygenation in the global ocean is predicted to induce ecosystem-wide ...
Data from: Disassembly of an epibenthic assemblage in a sustained severely hypoxic event in a northeast Pacific basin
- Gasbarro, Ryan
- As global ocean deoxygenation proceeds and the frequency of extreme low ...
- Sharp increases in atmospheric CO2 are resulting in ocean warming, acid ...
Data from: Deep-sea ostracod faunal dynamics in a marginal sea: Biotic response to oxygen variability and mid-Pleistocene global changes
- and oxygen variability to the deep-sea ecosystem through large...