Data from: How diverse detrital environments influence nutrient stoichiometry between males and females of the co-occurring container mosquitoes Aedes albopictus, Ae. aegypti, and Culex quinquefasciatus
- species, Aedes albopictus, Ae. aegypti, and Culex quinquefasciatus, across envi ...
Data from: Detrital nutrient content and leaf species differentially affect growth and nutritional regulation of detritivores
- Halvorson, Halvor
- of aquatic invertebrate detritivores. We synthesized results from seven detriti ...
Data from: Effects of management on aquatic tree-hole communities in temperate forests are mediated by detritus amount and water chemistry
- water-filled tree-holes phytotelmata aquatic larvae metacommunity land-use intensity Biodiversity Exploratories diversity community composition species sorting habitat filter
- esource availability at the forest stand scale as well as reduced tree-hole size ...
Data from: Invasive species reduces parasite prevalence and neutralizes negative environmental effects on parasitism in a native mosquito
- Westby, Katie
- or by reducing native host abundance. In addition, we evaluated the role of ...
Data from: Life in the dark: on the biology of the cavernicolous stonefly Protonemura gevi (Insecta, Plecoptera)
- López-Rodríguez, Manuel Jesús
- at the entrance of the cave feed mainly on coarse particulate organic matter an ...
Data from: Experimental N and P additions alter stream macroinvertebrate community composition via taxon‐level responses to shifts in detrital resource stoichiometry
- Demi, Lee
- t have been lacking to date. 2. We analyzed patterns of macroinvertebrate commun ...