Data from: Differences in the regulation of growth and biomineralization genes revealed through long-term common garden acclimation and experimental
- Pespeni, Melissa Helen
- e may be genetically controlled, potentially adap ...
Data from: Light environment change induces differential expression of guppy opsins in a multi-generational evolution experiment
- Kranz, Alexandrea Megan
- occurred only after multigenerational exposure to
Data from: Adaptive differences in gene expression associated with heavy metal tolerance in the soil arthropod Orchesella cincta
- Roelofs, Dick
- cadmium collembola micro-evolution transcription profiling suppression subtractive hybridisation Adaptation
- on and, over-expression of the metallothionein gene. ...
Data from: Lateralized feeding behavior is associated with asymmetrical neuroanatomy and lateralized gene expressions in the brain in scale-eati
- (e.g., grm2) in the hemispheres, highlighting the connect ...