Data from: Stepping inside the niche: microclimate data are critical for accurate assessment of species’ vulnerability to climate change
- ' known thermal limits. In this study, we use statistical downscali ...
- species-based networks individual-based networks ecology of individuals linkage level niche overlap individual specialization pollen-load analysis foraging behaviour resource partition generalization
- levels. We used a null model approach to account for network size differences i ...
Data from: Regional paleoclimates and local consequences: Integrating GIS analysis of diachronic settlement patterns and process-based agroecosystem modelin
- Contreras, Daniel
- downscaling paleoclimate impacts Settlement patterns locational analysis agroecosystem modeling
- and agricultural practices and using a downscaling approach t ...