Data from: Resistance and resilience to changing climate and fire regime depend on plant functional traits
- plant population and community dynamics;self-replacement;serotiny;species loss;resprouting;Dicot;soil seed bank;fire interval;climate change
- Changing disturbance-climate interactions will drive shifts in ...
Data from: Earthworm activity and availability for meadow birds is restricted in intensively managed grasslands
- agricultural intensification;ecohydrology;2015;Lumbricus rubellus;dairy farming;soil desiccation;agricultural grasslands;Aporrectodea caliginosa;food availability;meadow birds;earthworms
- of groundwater tables in spring and the disturbance of the soil by sli ...
Data from: Effects of altitude, land use and microsites on the early-life performance of a high mountain tree: insights from an in situ sowing
- , anthropogenic disturbances and microsite characteristics jointly modu ...