- -align: justify;">Our results suggest that empty volu ...
Data from: How bees deter elephants: beehive trials with forest elephants (Loxodonta africana cyclotis) in Gabon
- Ngama, Steeve
- species present in Central Africa, deters forest ele ...
Data from: Defaunation increases the spatial clustering of lowland Western Amazonian tree communities
- Bagchi, Robert
- Determinants of plant community diversity and structure empty forest hunting Janzen-Connell hypothesis replicated spatial point patterns seed dispersal tropical forest plant-animal interactions density-dependence
- 1.Declines of large vertebrates in tropical forests m ...
Data from: Linking niche theory to ecological impacts of successful invaders: insights from resource fluctuation-specialist herbivore interactions
- Community theory ecological specialization interspecific competition mechanistic-statistical modelling
- of the invasive species was the main driver of invasion succes...