Data from: Plastic collective endothermy in a complex animal society (army ant bivouacs: Eciton burchellii parvispinum)
- Baudier, Kaitlin
- Endothermic animals do not always have a single adaptive inter ...
Data from: A strong response to selection on mass-independent maximal metabolic rate without a correlated response in basal metabolic rate
- of endothermy in the sense that it fails to falsify a key model assump ...
Data from: Resting and daily energy expenditures during reproduction are adjusted in opposite directions in free-living birds
- endothermy daily energy expenditure BMR body temperature doubly-labeled water field metabolic rate hypothermia resting metabolic rate
- of the resting metabolic rate (RMR) is expected. Alternativel ...
- Uyeda, Josef Christensen
- Allometry Energetics Macroecology Macroevolution Phylogenetics: comparative Phylogenetics: methods Physiology: comparative Vertebrates
- h as 2/3 or 3/4. We further tested whether traits such as ecto ...