- Katja Poveda
- resistance belowground herbivory costs defence induced defences tolerance tradeoffs tuber-herbivores
- solanivora, we tested whether high yielding varieties show a reduction ...
Data from: The effect of diet and time after bacterial infection on fecundity, resistance, and tolerance in Drosophila melanogaster
- strategies: resistance and tolerance. Resistance ...
Data from: House finch populations differ in early inflammatory signaling and pathogen tolerance at the peak of Mycoplasma gallisepticum infection
- Adelman, James Stephen
- . While considerable work has focused on the mechanisms underlying diff ...
Data from: Genetic hitchhiking and resistance evolution to transgenic Bt toxins: insights from the African stalk borer Busseola fusca (Noctuidae)
- Campagne, Pascal
- Since transgenic crops expressing Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) ...
Data from: Resistance to Bacillus thuringiensis toxin Cry2Ab and survival on single-toxin and pyramided cotton in cotton bollworm from China
- Wu, Yidong
- Bt cotton cross-resistance dominance of resistance fitness costs pyramided crops redundant killing resistance management
- Evolution of Helicoverpa armigera resistance to Bacillus thuri ...