Data from: Biophysical model of water economy can explain geographic gradients in body size in anurans
- Gouveia, Sidney F.
- allometry biophysical model ectotherms evaporative water loss macrophysiology water conservation hypothesis
- e to increasing potential evapotranspiration (PET). To evaluat ...
Data from: Comparative water use by maize, perennial crops, restored prairie, and poplar trees in the US Midwest
- Hamilton, S. K.
- evapotranspiration soil moisture content biofuels water balance water use efficiency maximum aboveground biomass yield
- le of a potentially extensive future land cover conve ...
Data from: Untangling human and environmental effects on geographical gradients of mammal species richness: a global and regional evaluation
- human accessibility human footprint macroclimate macroecology terrestrial vertebrates water–energy dynamics
- on species richness. Actual evapotranspiration is the main dr ...