Data from: What invasive species reveal about the rate and form of contemporary phenotypic change in nature
- Westley, Peter A. H.
- Biodiversity Biological invasions Colonization Ecology: population Evolution: experimental Evolution: molecular Phenotypic plasticity Selection: artificial Selection: natural Microevolution
Data from: How much can history constrain adaptive evolution? A real time evolutionary approach of inversion polymorphisms in Drosophila subobscura
- . History and selection are likely to shape inversion polymorp ...
Data from: Rapid evolution in response to warming does not affect the toxicity of a pollutant: insights from experimental evolution in heated
- life history and physiological traits of the water flea Daphnia magna, ...
Data from: Rapid evolution of larval life history, adult immune function and flight muscles in a poleward moving damselfly
- Although a growing number of studies have documented the evolution of a ...
Data from: How parasite interaction strategies alter virulence evolution in multi-parasite communities
- Clay, Patrick
- Multiple Infection Parasite interactions Coinfection Virulence evolution Within-host Infectious Disease
- and indirect mechanisms. These within-host interactions can directly a ...