Data from: Field-scale experiments reveal persistent yield gaps in low-input and organic cropping systems
- Kravchenko, Alexandra N.
- in a randomized complete block-design experiment, using 27 commer< ...
- Webster, Mike M.
- Collective decision-making Collective movement Leadership Self-organization Social foraging Social information
- ain with no evidence of influence by their trained groupmates. These experim ...
Data from: To change or not to change experimenters: caveats for repeated behavioural and physiological measures in Montagu’s Harrier
- Rabdeau, Juliette
- Animals facing anthropogenic disturbances may exhibit differe< ...
Data from: Light environment change induces differential expression of guppy opsins in a multi-generational evolution experiment
- Kranz, Alexandrea Megan
- d a laboratory experiment where replicate guppy populations w< ...
Data from: How do foragers decide when to leave a patch? A test of alternative models under natural and experimental conditions
- Marshall, Harry H.
- Bayesian-updating habitat predictability learning marginal value theorem primate patch-departure-rules
- that foragers may place more importance on recent experie ...
Data from: The making of winners (and losers): how early dominance interactions determine adult social structure in a clonal fish
- Laskowski, Kate
- kely to keep losing. At present, such winner and loser...