Data from: Novel energy-saving strategies to multiple stressors in birds: the ultradian regulation of body temperature
- Tattersall, Glenn
- This study aimed to examine thermoregulatory responses in birds facing ...
Data from: Decreased mitochondrial metabolic requirements in fasting animals carry an oxidative cost
- Salin, Karine
- ons in energy requirements in response to fasting may help preserve lim ...
Data from: Integrating the pace-of-life syndrome across species, sexes and individuals: covariation of life history and personality under
- Bateman’s principle behavioural syndromes complex life cycle consistent individual differences coping style hydroperiod life-history theory personality-productivity hypothesis sexual-size dimorphism voltinism
- The pace-of-life syndrome (POLS) hypothesis integrates covariation of l ...
Data from: Cephalic phase of insulin secretion in response to a meal is unrelated to family history of Type 2 diabetes
- Eliasson, Bjorn
- ) a known family history of type 2 diabetes (first-degree relati...
Data from: Hibernation alters the diversity and composition of mucosa-associated bacteria while enhancing antimicrobial defense in the gut of 13
- e fasting drives the gut community to rely on host-derived nutrients in ...