Data from: Carrying a logger reduces escape flight speed in a passerine bird, but relative logger mass may be a misleading measure
- Muijres, Florian
- devices can be for animals. Such effects can occur during migration, but also i ...
Data from: High flight costs, but low dive costs, in auks support the biomechanical hypothesis for flightlessness in penguins
- Flight is a key adaptive trait. Despite its advantages, flight ...
Data from: Higher flight activity in the offspring of migrants compared to residents in a migratory insect
- Menz, Myles
- flight behaviour heritability migratory restlessness partial migration tethered flight mills tethered flight
- ng tethered flight mills. Further, to test whether migratory flight ...
Data from: Thermal biology of flight in a butterfly: genotype, flight metabolism, and environmental conditions
- butterfly flight insect flight dispersal evolution dispersal modeling thermal tolerance thermoregulation sex difference Pgi Flightin
- of climate change and habitat fragmentation. In particular, the fl ...