Data from: UV bullseye contrast of Hemerocallis flowers attracts hawkmoths but not swallowtail butterflies
- Hirota, Shun
- butterflies colour contrast floral evolution flower colour hawkmoths pollinator behaviour UV bullseye floral pattern
- was affected by the colour contrast of the bullseye pattern rather ...
Data from: Scale-dependent shifts in the species composition of flower visitors with changing floral density
- Essenberg, Carla J.
- Foraging behavior Flower visitation Pollination Seasonal variation Density dependence Floral rewards Nectar Pollen Flower handling time Search speed
- Responses of flower-visiting animals to floral density can alt ...
Data from: Ovule bet‐hedging at high elevation in the South American Andes: evidence from a phylogenetically‐controlled multispecies study
- Arroyo, Mary
- ‐flowered species consistently included vegetation belt and floral< ...
Data from: Pollen limitation, reproductive success and flowering frequency in single-flowered plants
- Sun, Haiqin
- flower production fruit set phylogenetically independent contrast pollen limitation pollen removal pollination by deceit reproductive ecology
- 1. Flowering plants exhibit striking interspecific and intrasp ...
Data from: Quantifying temporal isolation: a modelling approach assessing the effect of flowering time differences on crop-to-weed pollen fl
- Hybridization Population Genetics - Empirical Species Interactions Adaptation microsatellites Phenology Paternity analysis
- Flowering time divergence can be a crucial component of reprod ...