Data from: Size-dependent selective mechanisms on males and females and the evolution of sexual size dimorphism in frogs
- Behavior: reproductive Life history: ecology Life history: evolution Macroevolution Mating systems Phylogenetics: comparative Sexual dimorphism Anurans (frogs and toads)
- er of factors, such as territoriality, fecundity, and temporal breeding patterns ...
Data from: Temperature dependent effects of cutaneous bacteria on a frog's tolerance of fungal infection
- Corinne L. Richards-Zawacki
- Acris crepitans amphibian chytridiomycosis antifungal bioaugmentation host-pathogen interactions skin microbes
- . To do this, we manipulated the skin bacterial communities of susceptible hosts ...
Data from: A key ecological trait drove the evolution of biparental care and monogamy in an amphibian
- Brown, Jason L.
- behavior: evolution behavior: reproductive behavior: social kin mating systems parental care phylogenetics: comparative selection: sexual rainforest Anurans (frogs and toads)
- vide evidence from comparative analyses that an ecological factor (bree ...