Data from: Bush Blitz aids description of three new species and a new genus of Australian beeflies (Diptera, Bombyliidae, Exoprosopini)
- Lambkin, Christine L.
- the placement of the three new species into existing genera, ...
Data from: Phylogenetic analyses of mitochondrial and nuclear data in haematophagous flies support the paraphyly of the genus Stomoxys (Diptera
- Dsouli, Najla
- a phylogenetic analysis including 10 representative species of the ...
Data from: Symbioses with nitrogen-fixing bacteria: nodulation and phylogenetic data across legume genera
- Afkhami, Michelle
- biodiversity database diversification mutualism nitrogen fixation nodulation phylogeny species interactions tree symbioses
- database of nodulation data for 749 legume genera (98% of Leguminosae ...
Data from: The Beothukis/Culmofrons problem and its bearing on Ediacaran macrofossil taxonomy: evidence from an exceptional new fossil locality
- , Newfoundland, require us to reconsider contemporary ...
- Aquilino, Sean Vincent L.
- l COI sequences for each of the 23 species were clearly discriminated a ...
Data from: Deep sequencing of plant and animal DNA contained within traditional Chinese medicines reveals legality issues and health safety concerns
- Bunce, Michael
- within complex TCMs. Comparison of DNA sequence data to reference data ...