Data from: State-space modelling of geolocation data reveals sex differences in the use of management areas by breeding northern fulmars
- Edwards, Ewan W. J.
- double-tagging fisheries bycatch GLS geolocator validation Marine Strategy Framework Directive northern fulmar OSPAR spatial modelling tracking
- n by females (x = 25 days, n = 19). Policy implications. Our result ...
Data from: Stable isotope-based location in a shelf sea setting: accuracy and precision are comparable to light-based location methods
- Trueman, Clive
- . Predictable spatial variations in carbon and nitrogen isotop ...
Data from: Projected changes in prevailing winds for transatlantic migratory birds under global warming
- Sorte, Frank La
- crosswinds eBird global climate change prevailing winds transoceanic migration seasonal bird migration autumn migration ecological barriers
- d occurrence information from eBird (1950–2015) to esti...
- Fayet, Annette
- geolocation cost of reproduction cross-fostering etho-informatics life-history theory migration phenology
- of different age between nests, we successfully prolonged or ...
Data from: Let’s stay together? Intrinsic and extrinsic factors involved in pair bond dissolution in a recolonizing wolf population
- Milleret, Cyril
- h as variables describing the geographical location of the pair, had a ...