Data from: Assessing costs of carrying geolocators using feather corticosterone in two species of aerial insectivore
- aerial insectivores feather corticosterone hormone biomarkers light-level geolocators migration physiology stress swallows
- ormation about migration obtained from returning geolocator-equipped sw ...
Data from: State-space modelling of geolocation data reveals sex differences in the use of management areas by breeding northern fulmars
- Edwards, Ewan W. J.
- double-tagging fisheries bycatch GLS geolocator validation Marine Strategy Framework Directive northern fulmar OSPAR spatial modelling tracking
- tracking data from 11 double-tagged (GPS/geolocator) northern ...
Data from: Carrying a logger reduces escape flight speed in a passerine bird, but relative logger mass may be a misleading measure
- Muijres, Florian
- . This is particularly relevant in species for which body mass is not necessaril ...