Data from: Utility of geometric morphometrics for inferring feeding habit from mouthpart morphology in insects: tests with larval Carabidae (Insecta
- . The larvae of the beetle family Carabidae are an example. The present study te ...
Data from: Lost in the other half: improving accuracy in geometric morphometric analyses of one side of bilaterally symmetric structures
- Allometry landmarks macro-evolution micro-evolution mirror-reflection object symmetry shape visualization
- Systematists and evolutionary biologists have widely adopted Procrustes-based
Data from: Cryptic species or inadequate taxonomy? implementation of 2D geometric morphometrics based on integumental organs as landmarks
- nus Schizopera Sars, 1905, using both the barcoding mitochondrial COI ge...
Data from: Consistent size-independent harvest selection on fish body shape in two recreationally exploited marine species
- for morphological traits related to body shape, which may cor ...