Data from: Examining disease prevalence for species of conservation concern using non-invasive spatial capture-recapture techniques
- Muneza, Arthur B.
- Disease prevalence Giraffe Skin Disease Noninvasive surveys Population modeling Spatial capture-recapture
- impacting giraffe population declines, and the emerging ‘ ...
Data from: Directional selection on body size but no apparent survival cost to being large in wild New Zealand giraffe weevils
- LeGrice, Rebecca
- Selection - Sexual size-assortative mating brentidae mark-recapture exaggerated traits alternative mating tactics
- of giraffe weevils (Lasiorhynchus barbicornis) which exhibit enormous ...
Data from: Interspecific interference competition at the resource patch scale: do large herbivores spatially avoid elephants while accessing water?
- Ferry, Nicolas
- savanna asymetric interaction megaherbivore waterhole use distance analysis spatial-constrained null model contest competition
- species (zebra Equus quagga, kudu Tragelaphus strepsiceros an ...