Data from: Glucocorticoid response to both predictable and unpredictable challenges detected as corticosterone metabolites in collared flycatcher
- Fletcher, Kevin
- through their lifecycle. In addition, glucocorticoids are a m ...
Data from: Stress in biological invasions: introduced invasive grey squirrels increase physiological stress in native Eurasian red squirrels
- Santicchia, Francesca
- glucocorticoids biological invasions impact interspecific competition invasive alien species physiological stress removal experiment
- as a stressor which significantly increases the concentra ...
Data from: Success despite the stress: violet-green swallows increase glucocorticoids and maintain reproductive output despite experimental increases
- Rivers, James W.
- glucocorticoids cort-adaptation hypothesis corticosterone feather clipping violet-green swallow
- ipated stressors in their environment. The cort-adaptation hyp ...
Data from: Experimental effects of early-life corticosterone on the HPA axis and pre-migratory behaviour in a wild songbird
- annual cycle carry-over effects mark-recapture robust design stress Savannah sparrow ecophysiology
- 1.Although laboratory studies have shown that chronic exposure to eleva ...