Data from: Stress in biological invasions: introduced invasive grey squirrels increase physiological stress in native Eurasian red squirrels
- Santicchia, Francesca
- biological invasions impact glucocorticoids interspecific competition invasive alien species physiological stress removal experiment
- ts of Northern Italy following the introduction of North American invasive grey squirrels (Sciurus carolinensis). We extracted glucocorticoid metabolites from
Data from: Behavioral flexibility versus rules of thumb: how do grey squirrels deal with conflicting risks?
- Leaver, Lisa A.
- behavioral flexibility food caching pilferage risk risk assessment rule of thumb grey squirrels
- wild Eastern grey squirrels showed flexibility of behavioral responses in the face of variation in 2 conflicting risks, cache pilferage, and predation
- Kays, Roland
- , raccoons, eastern grey and fox squirrels) were commonly detected throughout the region, but relatively less so at hunted sites. Recreation was most importa