Data from: The dominant detritus-feeding invertebrate in arctic peat soils derives its essential amino acids from gut symbionts
- Larsen, Thomas
- by extracellular gut symbionts is poorly documented, especially for ge ...
Data from: Fruit secondary compounds mediate the retention time of seeds in the guts of Neotropical fruit bats
- Plants often recruit frugivorous animals to transport their seeds, however g ...
- Rabinowitz, Peter
- The gut microbiome community structure and development are associated w ...
Data from: The hologenomic basis of speciation: gut bacteria cause hybrid lethality in the genus Nasonia
- Although the gut microbiome influences numerous aspects of organismal f ...
Data from: Gut microbiota regulate motor deficits and neuroinflammation in a model of Parkinson’s disease
- Mazmanian, Sarkis K.
- microbiome Parkinson’s disease synuclein gut-brain axis mouse model microglia short chain fatty acids
- ween gut bacteria and neurodegenerative diseases remains unexplored. Sy ...