Data from: Life stage and species identity affect whether habitat subsidies enhance or simply redistribute consumer biomass
- Keller, Danielle
- estuary field-of-dreams hypothesis intraspecific competition landscape patch dynamics attraction-production
- findings of significant, community-level habitat limitation p ...
Data from: The influence of habitat accessibility on the dietary and morphological specialisation of an aquatic predator
- Marklund, Maria
- Habitat coupling Habitat switching individual specialisation morphological specialisation pond experiment
- ions to different habitats could potentially prevent individuals from s ...
- Papastamatiou, Yannis
- by intra-specific competition. Blacktip reef sharks were more broadly ...
Data from: Do Bird Friendly? coffee criteria benefit mammals? Assessment of mammal diversity in Chiapas, Mexico
- S. Amanda Caudill
- agroforestry coffee certifications mammal habitat shade coffee sustainable agriculture wildlife conservation
- sites than other coffee habitats, although there was ...
Data from: Widespread and persistent invasions of terrestrial habitats coincident with larval feeding behavior transitions during snail-killing fly
- Chapman, Eric G.
- . The remarkable genus Tetanocera (Tetanocerini) occupies five ...