Data from: Insights into the roles of CMK-1 and OGT-1 in interstimulus interval-dependent habituation in Caenorhabditis elegans
- Rankin, Catharine
- Habituation is a ubiquitous form of non-associative l ...
Data from: To change or not to change experimenters: caveats for repeated behavioural and physiological measures in Montagu’s Harrier
- Rabdeau, Juliette
- d not result in habituation but in sensitization. Our results ...
Data from: Decreased vigilance or habituation to humans? Mechanisms on increased boldness in urban animals
- Koizumi, Itsuro
- animal personality cognition human-wildlife interactions neophobia supplementary feeding urbanization
- and habituation to humans. Confounding these totally different process ...
Data from: Using a robotic fish to investigate individual differences in social responsiveness in the guppy
- e maintained over repeated testing even though habituation to ...