Data from: Social cues affect quantitative genetic variation and covariation in animal personality traits
- Rudin, Fabian Sandro
- The social environment is expected to have substantial effects on behav ...
Data from: Heritability and genetic correlations of personality traits in a wild population of yellow-bellied marmots (Marmota flaviventris)
- lying heritability and genetic correlations between traits. Pr ...
Data from: An assessment of the reliability of quantitative genetics estimates in study systems with high rate of extra-pair reproduction and low
- Bourret, Audrey
- Animal models Extra-pair paternities Quantitative genetics Pedigree errors Pedigree simulation Statistical power
- of precision in heritability and genetic-correlation estimate ...
Data from: Environmental coupling of heritability and selection is rare and of minor evolutionary significance in wild populations
- Visser, Marcel E.
- , predictions may be unreliable if the two key variables affecting the ...
Data from: Heritability and social brood effects on personality in juvenile and adult life-history stages in a wild passerine
- Winney, Isabel
- approach, we demonstrated heritability in adult exploration, and in ne ...
Data from: Moderate heritability and low evolvability of sperm morphology in a species with high risk of sperm competition, the collared flycatcher
- Krist, Milo?
- m dimensions for the first time in a natural population. Narrow‐sense herita ...