Data from: Shifts in diversification rates and host jump frequencies shaped the diversity of host range among Sclerotiniaceae fungal plant pathogens
- Raffaele, Sylvain
- r, knowledge on host range diversity and evolution at the family level ...
Data from: Hoverfly preference for high honeydew amounts creates enemy-free space for aphids colonizing novel host plants
- foraging host-associated differentiation host shifting natural enemy performance prey searching reproductive barrier speciation
- The existence of an enemy-free space can play an important role in aphid hos ...
Data from: Global patterns in helminth host specificity: phylogenetic and functional diversity of regional host species pools matter
- Wells, Konstans
- host-parasite interactions parasite global spread environmental niche conservatism host specificity ecological fitting helminths
- Host specificity has a major influence on a parasite’s ability to shift ...
Data from: Transcriptomics of host-specific interactions in natural populations of the parasitic plant purple witchweed (Striga hermonthica)
- Lopez, Lua
- Host-specific interactions can maintain genetic and phenotypic diversit ...
Data from: Phylosymbiosis: relationships and functional effects of microbial communities across host evolutionary history
- Bordenstein, Seth R.
- Phylosymbiosis was recently proposed to describe the eco-evolutionary pattern wh ...
Data from: The scaling of parasite biomass with host biomass in lake ecosystems: are parasites limited by host resources?
- . Quantifying how local parasite biomass, whether that of a single species or an ...