Data from: The coexistence of generalist and specialist clonal lineages in natural populations of the Irish Famine pathogen Phytophthora
- Andrivon, Didier
- on the alternative host. This study therefore shows that loc< ...
Data from: Multihost Bartonella parasites display covert host specificity even when transmitted by generalist vectors
- Bartonella fleas host-generalist host-specialist pathogen genotypes rodents sequencing vector-borne diseases
- by individual fleas. We found that the majority of fleas were ...
Data from: The genetic architecture of ecological adaptation: intraspecific variation in host plant use by the lepidopteran crop pest Chloridea
- Oppenheim, Sara
- Heliothinae QTL ecological adaptation plant-herbivore interactions genetic architecture artificial selection
- in ecological adaptation in this group. Here we investigate th ...
Data from: Generalist insects behave in a jasmonate-dependent manner on their host plants, leaving induced areas quickly and staying longer
- Perkins, Lynda E.
- e detected by generalist Helicoverpa armigera insects which th ...
Data from: Cuckoos host range is associated positively with distribution range and negatively with evolutionary uniqueness
- Morelli, Federico
- as the breeding range broadens. 4.The findings of this study showe ...