Data from: Phylosymbiosis: relationships and functional effects of microbial communities across host evolutionary history
- Bordenstein, Seth R.
- ciated microbial communities parallels the phylogeny of related hos ...
- Microbes can defend their host against virulent infections, bu ...
Data from: Patterns, causes, and consequences of defensive microbiome dynamics across multiple scales
- ss eukaryotes are consistent with a role for symbiotic mic ...
Data from: Context-dependent interactions between pathogens and a mutualist affect pathogen fitness and mutualist benefits to hosts
- Marchetto, Katherine
- coinfection plant-microbe interactions symbiont interactions bean common mosaic virus clover yellow vein virus
- Plants and animals host many microbial symbionts, including bo ...