Data from: Evolution of the additive genetic variance–covariance matrix under continuous directional selection on a complex behavioural phenotype
- artificial selection genetic covariance tensor G-matrix quantitative genetics wheel running Experimental evolution Bayesian animal model
- Given the pace at which human-induced environmental changes occur, a pr ...
Data from: Phenotypic differentiation is associated with divergent sexual selection among closely related barn swallow populations
- Wilkins, Matthew
- ge of any population, experience directional selection for dar ...
Data from: Mating system, reproductive success and sexual selection in bluntnose klipfishes (Clinus cottoides)
- Scheepers, Martinus
- parentage microsatellites viviparity polyandry anisogamy sex-roles Subject area: Reproductive strategies and kinship analysis
- ng system for this species. There is an opportunity for sexual sele ...