Data from: From the track to the ocean: using flow control to improve marine bio-logging tags for cetaceans
- Shorter, K. Alex
- to overall performance. Hydrodynamic loadings of four models were compared using computational fluid dynamics (CFD). The Model A design eliminated al
Data from: Feedbacks between shallow groundwater dynamics and surface topography on runoff generation in flat fields
- Appels, Willemijn M.
- al groundwater models used for drainage design. This change in the groundwater mound extent has implications for crop growth and damage assessments.
Data from: Ecologically relevant dispersal of corals on isolated reefs: implications for managing resilience
- gene flow;Marine reserves;microsatellites;disturbance;reef-building coral;Recruitment;Genetic connectivity;Marine protected areas;Acropora tenuis;Seriatopora hystrix
- h species. This suggested that the hydrodynamics associated with these complex reefs restrict distances regularly traveled by larvae. The primary implic
- hydrodynamic animal welfare biotelemetry cost of transport permit phenological mismatch swim velocity tagging tracking
- frontal area and design (squared or tear drop shaped) and generated contour plots depicting percentage drag increase as a framework for evaluating tag dr