Data from: The flashlight fish Anomalops katoptron uses bioluminescent light to detect prey in the dark
- Bioluminescence is a fascinating phenomenon occurring in numer ...
- ing the chloroplast trnL P6 loop region from food-controlled geese fece ...
Data from: Short- and mid-wavelength artificial light influences the flash signals of Aquatica ficta fireflies (Coleoptera: Lampyridae)
- Owens, Avalon
- firefly bioluminescence courtship artificial night lighting urbanization visual ecology spectrometer animal behavior behavioral plasticity signal plasticity
- their signals to maintain visibility against an illuminated background ...
Data from: Identification of a dominant chlorosis phenotype through a forward screen of the Triticum turgidum cv. Kronos TILLING population
- Uauy, Cristobal
- durum wheat genomics senescence chlorosis bulked-segregant analysis TILLING mapping-by-sequencing
- t populations containing induced variation can be sources of n ...