Data from: Testosterone positively associated with both male mating effort and paternal behavior in savanna baboons (Papio cynocephalus)
- Papio cynocephalus;testosterone;Mating effort;baboons;Papio anubis;Paternal behavior;Testosterone; Mating effort; Paternal behavior; Baboons
- le baboons, fecal concentrations of T (fT) were positively ass ...
Data from: Measuring fecal testosterone in females and fecal estrogens in males: comparison of RIA and LC/MS/MS methods for wild baboons
- eviously used to measure fecal testosterone (fT) in male baboons...
Data from: The effect of excluding juveniles on apparent adult olive baboons (Papio anubis) social networks
- Fedurek, Piotr
- aggression grooming knock-out simulation social structure social network cohesion social network position immature baboons
- f of the concept, we address this issue by investigating social network structur ...